COVR Medical garments must be brought to your medical or surgical procedure in its original, unopened packaging. Do not try them on at home prior to your procedure.
Provides complete coverage (front & back) and access to the hip and groin region. Features a retractable front panel and a releasable waistband on the procedural side. The product is also reversible for use in left-sided or right-sided procedures. This product is also used as a general hospital undergarment.
- Youth & Adult Sizes Available
- Easy to put on / take off
- Unisex Medical Garment
- Full coverage front / back
- Releasable Waistband on Procedural Side
- Retractable Front Panel on Procedural Side
- Reversible (turn in-side out for Left-Sided Procedure)
- For medical and surgical procedures. For example: Hip Arthroplasty, Hip Arthroscopy, Hip Injections / Aspirations, MR Arthrograms, Hip Fractures, Partial Knee Arthroplasty (Replacement), Arthroscopic Knee Surgery (ACL, PCL, Meniscus Repair, Etc.)., Vein Ablations, Abdominal Liposuction, Pediatric Surgery.